Membership of Dromara Cycling Club comes in two parts – A licence fee to cover insurance through the cycling governing body, Cycling Ireland and a fee to the club itself.
The fee for joining Dromara cycling club for 2017 is £10 for all riders aged 18 or over. There is no fee for riders aged under 18 to join the club. This membership cost is in addition to all licences listed below. Details of the benefits of obtaining a cycling licence is shown in the table.
- To sign up, head over to the Cycling Ireland website- here
- If you have been a member before use the “Login” link in the top right hand corner
- Username = your email address, Password – if you don’t remember, select the option on screen.
- Your membership fee can be selected and paid for at the same time as your Cycling Ireland licence.
- If you have NOT been a member before, use the “Join” link in the top right hand corner
- If you have any issues with this please get in contact with the club secretary (number below).
A full list of Cycling Ireland Licences can be found here. [NOTE: Anyone doing ANY competition, club time trial etc, must have Cycling Ireland Licence.]
FOR THOSE MEMBERS WHO HAVE CYCLING INSURANCE THROUGH ANOTHER SUPPLIER
“Club fee – For those aged 18 or over there is a fee of £10 to pay which can be paid using the link below. If you are NOT taking out a licence through Cycling Ireland (but getting your insurance from another source e.g. CTC or British Cycling) or you still join Dromara Cycling Club by paying through the following PayPal link.”